Our client a well-known Manufacturer for Capital Equipment are looking for a Used Sales Manager.
Duties will include:
- Achieve the annual target for retail used trucks
- Identify STR, FTT, Service opportunities and sell the appropriate contract
- Identify possible new truck sales and pass them to the appropriate salesman
- Identify and sell ancillary equipment where appropriate
- Liaise with new truck salesmen to maximise all selling opportunities
- Liaise with the Used truck sales support to ensure all paperwork is kept up to date
- Liaise with the Used truck sales support to highlight incoming LFS expiries with retail opportunities
- Engender personal engagement throughout the business, ensuring high quality, two-way communication with all colleagues.
- Develop customer interactions throughout ensuring high quality, two-way communications.
- Ensure full compliance with health, safety and quality regulations throughout.
- To deliver a consistent, high-quality customer experience to all internal and external
- Demonstrate continuous improvement toward achievement of objectives/targets and costs.
- Improve and maintain a high level of customer service through regular communication with customers and feedback to Service, Rentals and Sales department staff.
- Work to ensure all commercial opportunities are explored.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate good organisational skills with the ability to identify, negotiate sales opportunities.
Product knowledge with commercial and cost awareness is essential for this position.