The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible to support the IVECO Sales & Marketing team in driving sustainable sales, margin, and market share growth in the territory for Genuine CNHi Parts.
He/she will manage the IVECO parts portfolio, work alongside the IVECO regional sales managers and on behalf of the IVECO Parts & Service marketing team throughout the UK and ROI IVECO Dealer network.
• Maintain the correct positioning of Genuine, Remanufactured and Second Line product lines in relation to target customers.
• Regularly animate product lines with communication plan and marketing initiatives.
• Work closely with Operations Team to ensure appropriate stock levels in UK Warehouse to support commercial actions.
• Systematically review parts pricing to inform repositioning strategy and promotional programme based on competitor pricing analysis, benchmarking and sales analysis.
• Perform gap analysis at national, and dealer, level to identify product trends. Investigate and understand trends and create sales actions to address them.
• Work with regional sales managers to deploy actions with IVECO dealers.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
• Manage new product launch process through the IVECO Dealer Network.
APPROVED NETWORK SUPPLIERS
• Support the marketing manager in managing partnerships with external IVECO suppliers selling directly to IVECO Dealer network under the “DIREX program” (approved supplier programme).
Skills and experience required:
• Demonstrable product marketing/management experience in the automotive/commercial vehicle aftermarket or related industries.
• Demonstrable experience analysing and addressing product trends for a large product portfolio, with excellent Microsoft Excel proficiency.
• Demonstrable experience managing and deploying projects with commercial return that included the coordination of a team.
• The candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills (advanced Microsoft Office skills).
• Native English written and spoken language is required.
• The candidate will be highly organised and will demonstrate an ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while retaining attention to detail.
• The candidate will be motivated by challenge and capable to work under pressure and short deadlines.
• The candidate will have developed and implemented a marketing campaign to end customers with demonstrable return on investment.
• The candidate will have a detailed and demonstrable understanding of lead generation, and results monitoring, particularly through digital channels. Relevant qualifications from CIM/IDM or other institution are a bonus.