Our client in Daventry is looking for a Technical Parts Specialist to join their very busy team and help with dealer support for providing parts to specialist vehicles.
The Parts Technical Specialist will provide parts technical support to UK/ROI Dealers for AG and CE product lines. Using the ParTech system to answer technical questions raised by the dealer network to ensure that the correct parts are identified and ordered to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To provide support to all UK and ROI Dealers and some other European markets, resolving parts catalogue/parts identification queries.
• Escalate concerns using appropriate tools as required.
• Liaise with Product Definition and Cataloguing personnel to resolve dealer queries.
• Ensure that all dealer enquiries are recorded accurately as Incidents in WorkCentre and if applicable sent to the appropriate department (e.g. Product Definition) for resolution.
• Control the overall follow up of concerns raised by Dealers ensuring a high standard of proposals to resolve the problem.
• Organise and conduct NGPC training as required by the Dealer network
• Identify opportunities to reduce the volume of queries raised by the Dealer network.
• Create documents to be published on the ParTech homepage to avoid frequently asked questions.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
IT skills: familiar with Microsoft Office mainly Excel, Word and Outlook.
Previous Parts experience advantageous.
Knowledge of Dealer networks and how they operate would be advantageous.
Key Competencies & Behaviours:
• Problem Solver.
• Customer Focused.
• Inquisitive Nature.
• High level of flexibility.
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Willing to work with the wider Product Support and Quality Team