My client in Daventry is looking for a Maintenance and Key product Specialist to join their busy distribution centre in Daventry.
The Maintenance Specialist will lead the site maintenance and troubleshooting on logistics equipment’s, infrastructure and buildings. Defines and optimizes the actions to maintain and improve the performance of the productive and non-productive machines in line with of costs and the rate of use of machines.
Proposes and prepares new investment projects on productive and non-productive equipment’s and keeps track of them.
• Ensure continuity of logistics operations and repair failures as soon as possible.
• Guarantee the operation of the technical installations: boiler room, charging room, transformer station, generator, compressor, sprinkler network, lighting, fire detection, video surveillance.
• Guarantees the compliance and the usage of equipment within the regulations in force and acts immediately to discontinue the hazardous situations.
• Manages several projects (technical, safety, compliance…) with strong follow up from definition to achievement.
• Prepares the required features to build the budget (operational expenses and investments).Prepares investment request. Plans and Follows up the expenses within the agreed budget.
• Designs the technical documentation, negotiates when needed, organises, plans, and controls the third-party provider’s activities in compliance with safety rules.
• To ensure the animation and organization of the maintenance activities (needs, objectives, evaluations, communications, training, time management…)
• Build and Monitor KPIs relative to site maintenance activities.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
• Electronics / Mechanical or any technical background, or equivalent.
•Extensive experience in SLA management (third party providers), PMS (preventative maintenance Schedule) compilation, experience of working with automation
• Experienced user with CAD, ability to read and modify maps.
• Maintenance Management of all equipment and machines: Preventative and corrective maintenance / Periodic Maintenance /Autonomous Maintenance / Failures management.
• Safety standards Management for preventive and corrective maintenance
• Health & Safety (IOSH as a minimum but NEBOSH is preferable).
• Microsoft packages: advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
• Leadership & Good communication skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, respecting KPI, under pressure
• Continuous Improvement skills: Problem-solving and working to targets
• Capacity activities planning
If you feel you have the relevant experience please apply with an up to date CV.