My client is a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment business. Supported by more than 11,000 dealers in 160 countries, bringing together the knowledge and heritage of its brands with the strength and resources of its worldwide commercial, industrial, product support and finance organisations.
Their agricultural business includes the manufacture of combine harvesters, balers and multi-purpose tractors with various engine powers.
We wish to recruit graduates for 12 – 16 months, with an immediate start.
There is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing team and be responsible for:
• Assisting the Marketing Product Specialists to compile and manage current or new products. This comprises benchmarking competition via the internet and hands-on investigation at shows and events; assisting the sales team at events; helping with set-up, manning and break-down of demonstration field days; loading product specifications into the Product Configurator; helping manage and present product training courses with our training colleagues in Austria.
• Social Media management. Assisting with social media material, tracking articles and forums, preparing content for online use. Helping with online digital content management including Facebook and Twitter.
• Office administration. This will include tasks from managing stock levels and dealer lists, preparing graphs and presentations, right up to preparing prizes and awards for competitions – whatever needs to be done on the day!
• Participating in monthly sales and management meetings.
Competencies and key behaviours:
• A willingness to get involved, roll your sleeves up and help with whatever is required. This will vary from mundane to exciting.
• A flexible and creative approach to problem-solving.
• Strong team spirit and ability to develop and work within a collaborative and supportive culture.
• An understanding of UK or Irish agriculture.
• A keen interest in machines and their operation.
• An interest in marketing, advertising, and business.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• An understanding of Microsoft, Apple and Android operating systems.
• A driving license is essential.