We are currently recruiting for a Pre Owned Sales Administrator for a well known commercial manufacturer.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic candidate with the ability to juggle various tasks at once in a fast paced Sales Administration Department.
Main responsibilities will include providing a vital link between the customer and the sales team, keeping accurate records of all orders, organise fleet deliveries, and assist customers with order update information & processing customer orders.
It is also vital that you possess strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills are also essential qualities needed for this position.
Duties will include:
– Process new orders
– Organise the Pre-Delivery Inspection on each Pre Owned Vehicle prior to delivery according to individual customer needs.
– To provide full support to the sales team.
– Book delivery via our internal systems of new vehicles to customers work and home addresses.
– To provide support to the Customer Support Team in order to gain high levels of customer satisfaction.
– Prepare general correspondence and reports as requested.
– Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed correctly.
– Organising Pre-delivery inspections and additional workshop fittings for the Pre Owned vehicles.
– Raising vehicle files and coordinating the movement of vehicles.
– Preparing and producing trade invoices.
– Maintain new and used stock efficiently.
– To complete vehicle mileage checks.
– Ensuring all deadlines set are adhered to.
It is essential you are currently working as either a Corporate or Sales administrator in a franchise dealer. You must possess a real drive and professional approach, a confident telephone manner and be constantly using your initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a company to progress with.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply with an updated CV.