My client in Croydon is currently seeking a field based Parts Sales Representative looking to join an Industry Leading Vehicle Dealership.
This role offers an excellent bonus structure, great prospects and future progression within the group.
The right candidate will need to have a positive and proactive mindset, along with great customer service skills.
The successful candidate must have a good knowledge of car parts. Previous experience as a car parts advisor is not essential but must have good industry and motor trade competitor knowledge.
Knowledge of Commercial vehicles
– 3 years experience within the automotive/motor trade industry.
– Aptitude for selling off parts.
– Able to develop sales strategies and tactics within your required territory tailored to deliver growth within the customer’s specific product groups.
– Proven ability to communicate effectively with a branch, regional and senior management.
– Able to build strong relationships with suppliers, field-based trainers and product managers.
– Able to effectively analyze management information systems and sales data.
– Commercial awareness, a strong awareness of competitor activity and market conditions.
– A full clean UK driving license is required, and the right candidate will be required to travel.