My client in Cambridgeshire is looking for a Health and Safety Administrator to come in look after both the Health and Safety Administration as well as help out on Reception as and when.
Duties will include:
• High standard of documentation.
• Timely & efficient routine safety checks.
• Efficient organisation of H&S inductions.
• Efficient organisation of staff annual H&S reviews e.g. DSE, Manual Handling.
• Efficient PPE supply and organisation.
• Monitoring, completion and organisation of all H&S documentation e.g. Risk and CoSHH assessments.
• Monitoring of all routine and regular safety checks for Company.
• First point of contact for daily H&S enquiries.
• H&S induction for new starters.
• Maintain all PPE stocks.
Reception & General Administration Support
• Provide cover for the reception.
• Provide Administration and Secretarial Support to the business.
• Ad hoc CRM data entry.
• Ad hoc organisation of travel.
• Professional and efficient reception cover provide at all times.
• Good organisation of meetings & visitor greeting/ arrangements.
• All secretarial and administration requests are completed professionally and promptly.
• CRM database is updated and content maintained.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please apply with an updated CV.